Introduction to TS-CHEM Features and Applications
- Select from one of 32 widely used ADE models now assembled in a single library
- Specify a chemical for each Source Model (from the internal chemical database or as a user-specified custom chemical)
- Add one or more Source Models at selected locations; commingled plumes can be deconstructed to examine the contribution from each source
- Analyze plume volume, mass and other attributes
- Export plume data for plotting in other software
Version 2022-1 now available! Key updates include:
- Easier data entry controls
- New concentration cursor inspector tool
- Labeling of concentration contours
- Minor bug fixes
Click HERE to download the latest version.
McLane Environmental is one of the nation’s leading providers of quantitative groundwater services for a wide range of projects including water resources, mining and energy, wastewater disposal, and contaminated site investigation and remediation. We specialize in hydrology, hydrogeology, contaminant fate and transport, geospatial and 3D data analyses, computer modeling, and environmental forensics applying a range of tools from the library of analytical models contained in TS-CHEM through more complex 3D flow and transport modeling techniques.